So, I happen to be listening to a little music while I work on my post and the song Angels Working Overtime came on. I thought it was kind of fitting for my life right now. I know I have a lot of Heavenly help in taking care of these three babies. I also think each of these babies are little angels, sure they get into mischief like nobody's business, but they are all so sweet and tenderhearted. They bring so much joy to our lives and I can't help but to smile and laugh at all the cute things they do during each day.
Partner's in crime. Ashley is Josh's shadow, she follows him around everywhere.
This is so fun to watch. When Ty gets home from work he'll lay on the ground, and no matter where the kids are they will all swarm him in about 30 seconds. It's the cutest thing!


Breakfast time!
So, Josh I guess was tired of wearing his shirt and wanted his jammies. He walked around like this for a few mintues totally hamming it up!
1 comment:
Kath your babies are so adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Love all your blog posts!
Post a Comment