Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! These pictures were actually taken when Josh was five months old (a couple weeks ago). It was so fun finding his little outfit and having the photo shoot. He is such a great baby. These are a few of my favorites, I'll post a few more in a little while. The video at the bottom was taken today, I couldn't wait for Christmas and gave Josh his present today. This was his first time sitting in it, I really think he will love it!




4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

he is so stinking cute! his smile just makes me smile!! i am so excited to see that you have having twins too!! that is amazing. you are amazing. i don't know how you are doing it! good luck with everything. keep in touch

Natalie said...

You Lund's are all the same, I tell Rob every year that I don't want my gifts early and no one else gets their gifts early....ha ha you two are so much alike

Jenn said...

Most adorable Santa EVER! Miss you!

Jill said...

He is the cutest lil ball of smiles!!