Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy November

I can't believe we're almost through November, this month has flown by. Below are just a few pictures of Josh over the past month. He is such a great baby and if he keeps growing at this pace I'm not sure I'll be able to lift him in a month! =) A month ago he weighed 16 lbs, and now he has got to be 18-19 lbs. I love all the baby fat, he looks so cute!

Bath Time!
Josh loves bath time, he loves to splash the water and it always puts him in the best mood!
Josh had fun helping me get Daddy's Christmas package ready! (Don't worry, the wrapper was on the candy...we don't give him sugar! lol)

Josh loves going for walks!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Josh is one handsome baby! Lovin the chub! And bath pics are the BEST ;) I promise I'll get back to you on FB soon! Hugs!

M and D said...

Oh my gosh...he is getting so chunky! What a cutie. Hope all is well...