I have always wanted to celebrate Father's Day with Tyler, it has been hard over the years when Fathers Day or Mothers Day rolled around and we still had no little ones. Today has been a dream come true! I already know that Tyler is going to be an amazing father and to finally see him in the role is amazing. Josh loves his Daddy so much and I know the two of them are going to keep me very busy. Happy Father's Day Ty! We look forward to celebrating many more!
Watching the World Cup together!
6 comments:
What a doll! He looks older already and it's only been a few days! Happy Father's Day, Ty!
We loved the new picture! I've looked at them several times today. The one with Ty and Joshua looks like Joshua is three months old already. He couldn't be cuter and he looks like both of you too! Can I just hold him already PLEASE?
Laurel
KATH!!! Josh is so cute!! HAPPY FATHERS and early MOTHERS DAY!!! Congrats again, that little boy is so lucky!! I love the name by the way. Hopefully you will be getting some rest. BTW, you look great for just having a baby;-).
Tyler and Kathy, I hope you don't mind me stocking your blog a little. My name is Paij and I'm Brandie's sister, the one who lives in San Diego. I am so happy that everything has worked out for you guys. Happy Father's Day! Maybe we'll run into each other at the zoo or something. Good luck with a newborn and your upcoming move.
Kathy,Tyler. Congratulations! Joshua is soooo cute and I love seeing Ty holding Joshua...what a proud papa. I'm looking forwad to meeting baby Josh when you come up in August. Again Congratulations! he couldnt have come to a better family.
Pretty much can't think of ANYTHING that has made me tear up that much or that has made me this happy in a long time. You and Tyler are 2 of the most deserving people I know and I am so grateful you are parents. You are both just beaming with pride!
Post a Comment