Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME...Disneyland 2010

For my birthday this year Tyler brought me to my favorite place...Disneyland! I don't know what it is, but I just love spending a day at Disneyland. The rides are fun, the food is great, and the whole atmosphere is enchanting. It was pretty busy the day we went, but we were still able to go on all our favorite rides and Tyler made reservations so we could eat at our favorite restuarant, the Blue Bayou. It was a wonderful day and I'm so grateful for Tyler and the wonderful birthday he planned.





5 comments:

Jess and Brandon said...

Happy birthday Kath! Sounds like such a great day.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! I think that disneyland sounds super fun for a birthday celebration. I also liked reading about Yuma. I think that would be neat to see.

M and D said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kath!! 21 looks great on you!!! I am so jealous I have never been to anything disney. You have even more fun for the rest of us please. Enjoy the memories...

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday! What's the 2nd pic down?

this is audrey said...

The Blue Bayou is my favorite restaurant at Disneyland too!