I can't believe we've already been in Utah a week! Time is flying by a little too quickly. I've had a lot of fun so far, its been really nice spending time with our families. The below pictures are in random order (I'm too tired/lazy to put them in their proper place) from our past week here. For some reason I didn't get very many pictures on Christmas day. Ty likes to tease me that I "made out like a bandit" each year, and this year was no different. Ty got me an amazing mini laptop (in my favorite color...pink), FIVE books, and of course new clothes. He's the best.
Bridger enjoying his new stuff (he also made out like a bandit)
1 comment:
How nice to be able to travel for the holidays and see family. This year was a quiet Christmas at home with just us, which is fun too. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment