Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Charlie Company Outpost

I recently graduated the last group of my recruits, there are 440 new basically-trained Marines. These pics are from the outpost (the party for the DI's and their families after every graduation). It was the last training cycle that I'll be doing and I'll be reporting back to the legal office at the start of the new year.
Rick, Glen, Ryan and me
"We are Charlie Company, we drill better than Bravo Company..."
I got a going-away souvenir, they gave me a cool plaque for my time in Co. C.
I was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievment Medal for my 18 months training recruits as a series commander and executive officer in Delta and Charlie Companies. This is the CO, Capt Flores, giving the medal.
Marines from Charlie Company
The "J" Drill Instructors after graduation.
The Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal


No comments: