Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vote, Vote Vote

Tyler had a meeting with his monitor yesterday and he provided us a list of all the JAG openings around the Marine Corps and we've narrowed down our choices to the below three. We'll probably have to rank the order and then see what happens.
I thought it would be fun to open up a voting poll to help us decide where to go. I already started one on Facebook, but thought I'd add it here as well (on the side panel, or you can leave a comment). So below are our choices, in random order:
-Miramar, San Diego: This is literally ten minutes from our house. It would be awesome to stay put for another three years. We'd still be close to family, amazing weather, etc.
-North Carolina: This would still keep us pretty close to family. Its a little father, but still not to bad. We love the East coast and think we'd have a lot of fun in NC. Plus, my parents just got home from a mission to NC and I think they'd love it if we were stationed there.
-JAPAN: Wow, I really think this would be an adventure. It would be cool to live in a foreign country and learn a new language. It is just SO far from home and I don't think we'd get many visitors. I'd have to bring Charlie, which would be a huge hassle. If/when Tyler gets deployed, it would be hard to be in a foreign country all on my own.
Cast your vote!

3 comments:

Brittney N said...

Stay in San Diego!! We can visit much more often when you're there. And when you have kids you'll want to be in the U.S. Japan would be awesome but we'd miss you guys too much. Also, could you help me change my blog background again? I can't remember how already and it needs to be cute for Halloween. I'll call you.

Jess said...

Japan would be so awesome to visit but scary to live on your own. You're so brave though you could go anywhere! I voted to stay in San Diego. Less hassle.

Nick, Chris, Livvy, Calli and Keira said...

Nick says if you go to Miramar he gets to be goose and Ty gets to be Maverick