Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reagan Library

Yesterday Tyler and I went on the best field trip. We visited the Ronald Reagan Library up in Simi Valley, CA. I'd never been there before and I was blown away by how pretty it was. What a great location for a Presidential library. The coolest thing about the museum was the fact that they at Air Force One there and we were able to go inside! It was so fun to actually be on Air Force One!!! Its a very beautiful museum and its definately worth the six hour drive!

Part of the Berlin Wall
Lunch with a view.
Air Force One
Presidents Car
Marine One

An exat replica of the Oval Office
Grave site

1 comment:

Trishia said...

That is such an amazing place. We were there 3 days after Reagan was burried. We just happened to be in CA for something and decided to stop by. I'm so glad we did. Glad you enjoyed it.