Wow, did I really read 27 books in August?? That is insane. I admit, a lot of them were pretty short so its not really that impressive. I stumbled upon one of my new favorite authors this month, Janette Rallison. I love her books! I read My Fair Godmother and loved it so much I checked out all her books from my library, and I wasn't disappointed. If you haven't read Rallison yet, do! You won't regret it. Another favorite for the month was Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. A great vampire novel for fans of Twilight. To read a review of any of the below books visit my book review site: http://www.bookwormnation.blogspot.com/.
Happy Reading!
Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
No Time for Love by Nancy Campbell Allen
A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
Sorcery & Cecelia by Patricia Wrede & Caroline Stevermer
Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter by RJ Anderson
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Oh.My.Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
Once Upon A Merigold by Jean Ferris
Lament: The Faerie Queens Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison
It's a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
Revenge of the Cheerleaders by Janette Rallison
All's Fair in Love, Way and High School by Janette Rallison
Fame, Glory, and the other things on my to do list by Janette Rallison
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Evernight by Claudia Gray
La Petite Four by Regina Scott
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Terrero
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
No comments:
Post a Comment