Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here are some photos from our Christmas in San Diego. Tyler had to work so we spent the holiday together in California. We really missed our families but still had a lot of fun together.

Even though it was just the two of us, we managed to have a lot of presents under our tree.
I love presents!!!


Here was an amazing painting Laurel painted and gave to us. The picture was taken of a lighthouse in Maine that Tyler and I visited over the summer. So pretty, I can't wait to hang it in our home.

My new BlackBerry Pearl! I love it!


1 comment:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey I got a Pearl for Christmas too, how cool! I was excited to see that you updated your blog, look like you guys have had a great couple of months. I love that painting Laurel did for you two, she is so talented. Well have fun!