Is it true that Blondes have more fun? Or that Brunettes are smarter? Over my life time I have tried both. I found that I was fun and not very smart either way. =) I have had blonde streaks in my hair for ages and decided about a month ago to go back to my natural brown hair. However, after visiting with family this past week and having my cute niece Eliza ask "Where did you put your other hair?” I began to wonder which look is better on me. So I thought I would leave it to all of you who have to look at me to decide. Below are two pictures to chose from and the voting box is located in the right section. Please let me know what you think.

3 comments:
I like your blonde but that is all I ever knew you as. Cute blog by the way! You should check ours out sometime.
I like the dark better.
Kath, your hair is really cute either way! Be blonde when you feel like bieng blonde, and brunette when you feel like being brunette. Your new background is so cute, by the way! It was fun having you guys in town. Wish we could have spent more time with you.
Post a Comment