Thursday, October 25, 2007

We're Home...

Our area has been lifted from the mandatory evacuation, so we have gratefully returned home. Once home I went around and hugged everything we owned, it was such a relief to see all our things again. We are keeping our "emergency" things packed and ready to go, just in case. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support, we couldn't have gotten through this without your help.

It's good to be home!

4 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

We were wondering if you had come home! I am glad to hear that you have! It takes something like a fire to realize how grateful I am that we have a home, a couch, a bed, etc. Well we are glad you are safe and sound. There is no place like home! Have a great weekend and a happy halloween!

youngfam said...

We are so glad you were able to go home (to your cute house)! What a crazy situation... We missed you at the halloween party!

tothe4thfloor said...

It was so nice seeing you guys today! I guess we will see you again for Thanksgiving! Happy Halloween!

Kari said...

It was so much fun to see both of you tonight. Thanks for making the long drive up. I was looking at the rest of your blog and I also love the Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars. The next time we get together we will have to talk about all of the funny things that happen on both of those shows. I am glad that your house is safe and the pictures of it look very cute.