Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Moving....

We're finally in our house! We found out late Friday night that we had closed, and began moving in on Saturday. We have our fridge and washer/dryer ordered and should be delivered tomorrow. The rest of our household goods are coming on Thursday! We're trying to get all the painting done before then, so wish us luck. For the next few weeks we probably wont have Internet, I will try and get to the library as much as I can to keep our exciting blog going and also to put some pictures of our new place on here. Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats Tyler and Kathy! It just feels right to have your own place doesn't it? Good luck getting all the painting done etc. I hope there isn't too much. We painted 4 rooms in our house and I detested the task so much that I still don't want to pick up a paintbrush again. Post some pics of your hard work too.

Shannon said...

Fun! You finally closed, congrats on your first "owned" place together!

Nick, Chris, Livvy, Calli and Keira said...

That is so awesome. Congrats to you guys. You will have so much fun painting and decorating your own space. Nick and I are getting anxious, but still no word yet. He has an interview on the 18th in Phoenix. We'll keep ya posted. Enjoy!

youngfam said...

congrats...can't wait to see pics! Happy Painting =)

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey Guys! This is Megan, your cousin, I was at Jim and Laurel's house last night for the Halloween party and I found out you had a blog. I was so excited. They also showed us pictures of your new townhouse! It is so so so cute, it really is so nice! We will have to come and check it out sometime! Congrats! Your blog is also so cute! Well I hope you have a Happy Halloween, and have fun in Disneyland!