| Love little baby feet! His are so tiny! |
| Only a few hours old. |
| First feeding. |
| Loved having him next to me at the hospital. What a great sight to wake up to each morning. |
| The Newport Auxiliary gave him a couple cute beanies. |
| Little Frankenstein baby for Halloween. |
| Home sweet home. Loves his new bed. |
| Love that I got to hold him right away. I wasn't able to with the twins. |
| This C-section went a lot smoother! |
| Proud Papa |
| First bath. |
| Nice and clean. |
| Meeting Maddox for the first time. |
| SO glad to have my parents here! |
| Little angel! |
| They fight over who gets to feed him! |
| Best Halloween ever! The kids had so much fun. The neighbors loved their cute costumes and the kids loved all the free candy. Austin insisted on sleeping with his stash. |
| Josh loves his little brother. |
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad you posted these. Maddox is a doll! I can't wait to meet him in person. And I think he looks just like Ashley. How fun!
Oh congrats you guys!!! That is so exciting to have a new perfect little one. Maddox is such a cute name too.
Congratulations! He is so dang cute! I don't know how you do it all?!
Post a Comment