Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I don't know how people get pictures of their kids all lined up and smiling. I swear, my kids see the camera and go running. It's impossible to get a picture of the three together. Owell, maybe one day they will actually behave. Anyway, we had a really nice Easter. The kids were super excited when they saw their baskets and stuffed animals. They carried them around all day and love to lay and cuddle them. We even made it to church and made it through most of the meeting. After a nice lunch and nap we went to my parents house for dinner. The kids had a lot of fun, especially when their cousins Brook and Trevor came to play. I forgot my camera, I had put it in my bag earlier and then took it out to download pictures and forgot to put it back in. It was nice spending time with family, but it made us miss Tyler even more. It's so hard having him away on holidays. Austin saw a picture of him on the piano and kept pointing and saying "dada" it was really sweet.

Ashley's basket. She loves yellow and was very excited about all the yellow stuff. She carries the basket around everywhere, and usually likes to put her dolly in it.


Josh's basket. He cuddled his froggy all day!


Austin's basket. He loves bunnies.






Ashley wouldn't stay still for a picture, but she has the cutest Easter dress. She even had her nails painted to match.


No comments: