Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Misc Pics

Ty has been gone for two weeks now. It's been hard having him away with limited communication. I know the kids especially are missing their daddy. Whenever I ask where daddy is they all run over to the wall where our family picture is and beg to be picked up so they can see him. As soon as they see his picture they smile and reach out to touch him. It's really sweet. I know they will be so excited when he comes home, they probably won't let him out of their sights. Below are just a few pictures from this past week.


Went to White Beach again. The boys love trying to climb up the slides.



Ashley quickly grew bored plaing with the sand and wanted to explore. You really have to keep a watch on her, she's fast!

Grandpa loved playing with the new beach toys!









They all swarm grandpa when he gets the ice cream out.



Ashley's cute new dress.

We went to the Okinawa zoo this week. The kids have a lot of fun watching all the animals.



1 comment:

Kari said...

You dad looks like a fun grandpa!