Tyler had a four day weekend, it has been so nice having him home and being able to do a little sightseeing. Today we went to the beach. It was fun, but a little too hard with just the two of us. We decided to try again when they are all a little older. We were able to get a few nice pictures though. The twins can't really sit up on their own yet, and they were a little fussy so we were only able to get some pics of Josh this time. He's always in a good mood. =)
Josh loved playing in the sand. Austin's cute little toes.
We had a little camera malfunction on our family shot. We were going to re-due it, but as you can see the twins were about at their limit.
They are getting so big Kathy! Can you believe it! Liam & Owen turn 18 months in October (can I say Nursery!) They get so much easier when they can walk and do more things for themselves! I'm ready for another set;) What cuties you have!!
2 comments:
The kids are so cute Kathy. I always love checking your blog! It looks beautiful where you are.
They are getting so big Kathy! Can you believe it! Liam & Owen turn 18 months in October (can I say Nursery!)
They get so much easier when they can walk and do more things for themselves! I'm ready for another set;)
What cuties you have!!
Post a Comment