Yesterday was a lot of fun. We were able to go see an old Japanese palace and summer home for the past King. It was extremly hot and humid, but we powered through and it was totally worth it. The kids all did great, we kept them out of the sun as much as possible, but they were still worn out by time we got home. The castle is amazing, the colors are so bright and beautiful. The thron room is really grandiose. We also had a chance to finally have a traditional Japanese meal. For me it was just okay, I know there are other things I would like to try, but our lunch was a little too different for me. I was excited to use chop-sticks though, and I have to say I caught on quicker than I thought I would. Anyway, enjoy the picutres!
1 comment:
I love that you guys are still the same Ty and Kath even with 3 babies! Love reading about all your adventures. Keep your posts coming!
Post a Comment