We had some Easter pictures taken a few days ago. Our wonderful photographer posted a few on her blog (www.jennyturkphotography.blogspot.com) and I couldn't resist posting them on our blog. We'll be getting the rest of the pictures later, but I can't imagine them being any cuter than the ones below. I am so overwhelemed that these three babies are mine, they are perfect!
4 comments:
I love how josh has his arms around them. So cute! You are so lucky, they sure are cute kids:) great photos.
just love these photos! what three little blessings you have! Love it!
These pics just make me smile. What 3 cuties you have. Claire has a crush on Josh. She keeps pointing at him and going, "ohhh!"
The kids are so adorable. I feel bad that I won't get to see them before you are off to Japan. I hope Wayne will take pictures when he comes for the wedding. It is so lonely here in California now that you and our kids have moved. Good luck and enjoy your very busy years with your triplets.
Post a Comment