Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Very Special Saturday

I’ve been meaning to write this post for the past week. With Tyler leaving for Japan, Josh and I coming down with the stomach flu and moving back to my parents, I have been a little preoccupied.

Last Saturday was a very special day for our family. It was a day we have been looking forward to for over seven months. We were finally able to bring Josh to the Temple and have him sealed to us and officially join our forever family. Tyler’s grandpa was able to perform the ceremony which made the whole thing even more special. After the sealing we went back to Tyler’s house and did the baby blessings for all three babies. Normally the blessing would be done at Church, but since the twins are so young we decided to would be better to do it at home with just immediate family. It was so amazing to do all three blessings together. Below are some pictures from that very special day.

Families Are Forever

Here is everyone that came to the sealing... Tyler's side: Barry, Jim, Laurel, Grandpa & Grandma, Ty, Me, Josh, Grandma, Brittney & Jake My side: Natalie, Rob, Siena, Doug, Ty, Me, Josh, Pop, Mom, Mark & Nicole
Josh and Grandpa This was a very special blessing dress. It was the same dress I was blessed in, my mom was blessed in, her mom was blessed in and it was made by my Great-Grandma Amelia a little over 90 years ago!







6 comments:

Lynnette said...

Congratulations on your sealing day! And that dress is amazing! Would you ask our Mom if Virginia was blessed in that as well? That would be fun to know and keep a picture of. Your family is beautiful!

Rosenberg Family said...

I'm so happy for your adorable little family! I can't believe how busy your month has been. Congrats Kath! And Ashley's blessing dress was incredible...what a neat heirloom to pass on!

M and D said...

I just get teary-eyed reading this post. What a miracle it is to know that Families really can be together forever. I'm so happy for you guys!!

Shara said...

I love the photo of all 5 of you with the 3 babies in white. So cool that all three were blessed on the same day. Such a special day! Congrats with the sealing and the blessings. Your family is beautiful:)

Jenny Hart Turk said...

So sweet! Congrats you guys! I hope Tyler got off okay and that you four are all doing well and getting some sleep!

Unknown said...

What an amazing day for your family. Those are three beautiful babies. We are so happy for you. Can't wait to meet the twins.