2011 has been a great year so far. I remember last year at this time Tyler and I were living in San Diego, knowing nothing about our upcoming orders to Japan and of course had no idea that Josh would soon be entering our lives. Josh has definetly been the best thing that has happened to us. He is such a joy to be around and has to be the best baby. Tyler got back into town a couple weeks ago and it was so great to see Josh and Tyler together again. Josh totally recognized Ty and acted so happy to see him. I'm glad Ty will be here for a month and get to spend this time with Joshy. Below are just a few pictures from this past month (in random order). Enjoy!
I try not to have my picture taken, but Ty couldn't resist. Josh is so fun to cuddle!
Josh and his cute cousin Siena
3 comments:
Look at those thighs on Josh! He is a chunk and so cute! I love squishy babies! Hang in there with those twins, it should be any day now! Call me anytime you need some advice or encouragement. I available 24x7 :)
Josh really has gotten chunky...so cute!! I love those extra rolls. I'm so happy that Ty is home with you. These last few weeks of pregnancy is a great time to have hubby around! Good luck my friend:)
Kath, I love the update. I've been wanting to see your baby bump for some time, you look amazing! Josh looks like the funnest kid too, so happy!
Post a Comment