How did these two babies fit inside me??? I still can't figure it out, I do know that it is so much better having them on the outside. Since I took up so much room on my last post I thought I better do a post full of fun pictures.
Facts: I went 38 weeks, baby girl weighed 6 lbs and was 19 in long. Baby boy weighed 4 lbs 11 oz and was also 19 in, and they came by c-section....
Ashley and Austin meeting Josh for the first time.
They are only a couple hours old.
9 comments:
ahhh!! I just showed johnny the pics too!!! Beautiful babies. I can't believe how much hair Ashley has. Wow! Congrats you guys we are so happy for you!
Your post's made me tear up.. I can't belive what you all had to go through, When I had Brandon he broke my tailbone as I delivered him.. I though that was a traumatic Birth but now I know nothing compared to what you went through. You are so brave and strong.. ALL three of your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom.. Tyler is a good dad too of course.. Congrats again.
I love how Ashley has all the hair and Austin is just a little fuzzy! so cute how they look so different! They are beautiful. I am so happy for you and your family. Congrats! You went through a lot to get them here, I am happy to hear your all doing good now. Take care!
Kathy, I'm totally about to cry seeing these pictures, cuz I know how long you've been waiting for this day! They are beautiful! I can't wait to meet the 'crew'! Hope you are feeling better!!
Beautiful babies, Kathy! Jim and I are so happy for you!
Oh good, I wasn't the only one with tears seeing your blog. :) sniff, sniff. The babies are beautiful Kathy! Congratulations again to you and Tyler. So sorry and saddened to hear about your rough ordeal at the hospital. It's so hard to stick with your gut when you have the medical professionals telling you otherwise. I could have told them you were too small to deliver! Hello! Tiny woman trying to deliver twins. Crazy people. Hope your recovery is quick and that you're feeling better soon! Love the football hold of Ty with the twins. Soooo great! Love ya Kath!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and through all the hard work and pain you have such a beautiful family! Ashley has the best head of hair I have ever seen! Austin totally does look like a professor. You can tell that Ty is already wrapped around Ashley's finger. So cute.
Doctors make me so mad. I was part angry and part crying when I read your other post. I'm so happy you made it despite how idiotic they were. I can't figure out how those two fit in your little body either. Take care!
Kathy, so sorry to hear about all the trouble at the hospital! Glad they are here safe though and that you have your little family all home now. Hope your recovery goes well and that you enjoy your precious babies! And congrats to you and Ty on the adoption being final. So much to be grateful for!
Kath, Congratulations!! How exciting for your little family to grow so quickly. I am so sad for the struggles you endured at the hospital, that is so hard. I hope you are feeling better and healing well. Good luck with all the new mommy adventures with 3 little babies!! It sounds like Ty is so sweet and takes great care of all of you, that's wonderful.
Post a Comment