Here are some pictures that we took in San Diego on Thursday. I flew in to San Diego for the day with my Mom so that we could finalize Josh's adotion. Kathy couldn't come on the trip because she was busy getting induced and getting ready to have the twins. In fact, I flew back into SLC at 11 PM and Kathy had already been induced and was in labor. The adoption was such a long process and we were so happy to finally have it all done. It was definitely worth it and has been such a blessing in our life. We love little Joshy so much and has been a wonderful addition to our family.
3 comments:
I haven't seen little Joshy for a while! It makes me miss him so much. I am going to be sad when you guys move! At least Josh gets to stay here for a few more months! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations on EVERYTHING! Wow so many big things happening all at once. You deserve it and I am so happy for your "big" family!!
congrats on the babies and on the adoption! Sooooo exciting! can't wait to see pictures of the babies
Congratulations to your family! What an exciting day for you guys--adoption finalized and babies born! I can't wait to see what you do for an encore. :-) So excited for you guys!! Your family is so beautiful. Best wishes!!!
Post a Comment