Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Fun

We've had a lot of fun this past week. Earlier in the week we spent the entire day at the beautiful Payson Lake with my family, it was Josh's first camping trip and we had so much fun. I took a ton of pictures and when we got home we realized there was no memory card in the camera! Duh! I'm so sad we missed those pictures. I guess we'll have to go on another day trip and reenact the whole thing. Anyway, Josh also went to his first baseball game this weekend. Ty's whole family went to a Bee's game and we had a blast. I think we tried every kind of treat they had to offer (which I loved). We also brought Josh to Temple Square for the first time, he loved it. I think he really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful flowers and the scenery is just so peaceful. We went to a great concert last night at the Assembly Hall where Ty's older brother Brody (and Brody's family) put on an amazing concert. Josh loved listening to the music and was such a great baby throughout the whole performance.

Our Family
Barry, Jake, Bridger, Grandpa, Kathy, Tyler, Josh, Grandma
Love the Temple!
Josh's First Baseball Game


3 comments:

Christin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey Jefferies said...

Doesn't even surprise me that Ty would want to try all the treats at the baseball game! I love all your pictures and little Josh is so sweet! Let's get together soon!!!

M and D said...

FUN!! What a fun time with family. Being able to see a Temple on every corner is one of the big reasons I miss the West! Temple Square is just so magical! Your family is so cute.