Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Tyler and I wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! I just love this holiday! I think it is a great time to tell all your family and friends how much you love them. Today Tyler and I are going out to breakfast and then going to the Newport Temple. We haven't been there yet, so we're really excited about that. Tonight were going to dinner and a movie (probably Shopaholic). I'm excited to spend the entire day with Tyler, that is the best present of all!

happy valentines day Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Alex was working for the congressman at the time of the Newport Temple's opening, so he was able to tour it when it first opened. What did you guys think?

Jen said...

Charlie is adorable! Brennan my oldest son says "He is so cute he looks like he is a toy."