Monday, March 24, 2008

Dinner in San Clemente

A few weeks ago Tyler and I met up with Dibble and Jenn in San Clemente. Have I mentioned how nice it is to finally live somewhere where we already have friends? We met up at a place called "Duke's" where we played a little pool. Here is a great picture of Dibble and Ty, and also a cute picture of Jenn. I only wish I had been smart enough to get a picture of all four of us! After pool we walked over to this cute Mexican restaurant, I forget the name. The fool was pretty good. At the end of the meal our waitress told us that another customer had paid our bill. She said he wanted to thank Tyler for his military service. It was such a great surprise and such a nice thing to so. We really appreciated it!

1 comment:

Laurel and Jim said...

That is the nicest thing I have ever heard, that someone just paid for your dinner because Ty is in the military. Wow! I want to be that nice!